We’re looking for a better designer. It’s nothing wrong with the one we’ve got, but he needs help to get better.
- We like design that communicates clearly.
- We like sites and apps that are usable and feel right.
- We think form should follow function.
- We think Copywriting is Interface Design.
- We like typography and white-space.
- We like markup that is structured and semantic.
- We like design by Apple, 37signals, Mark Boulton Design, Dan Cederholm, Jason Santa Maria, iA, Happy Cog, Bokardo, Oktavilla.
We are a small co-operative design and development agency. We design sites for others and web apps for ourselves (and others). We don’t like hierarchies. Everyone takes care of their own responsibilities. We’re two programmers, one designer. If we like each other we would like you to be the second designer, to even the score.
We are in the middle of redefining what we do. A part from being a designer we would like you take part in creating the agency you would like to work at. Where we create great stuff, have a good time and don’t work ourselves to death in the process. Our goal is to have a balanced mix of our own products and client work.
It’s a big plus if you in any way have been running a business or been freelancing.
Do you think you would be a good fit? Show us your work and tell us why. Send an email to designer [at] winstondesign.se
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Update: We’ve joined forces with Oktavilla, so we are no longer looking. But if you’re too good to miss out on, get in touch!