We’ve started working on a new app with Ebba Berggren. It will make it really smooth for people who run small businesses in Sweden
to keep track of their invoices, incomes and expenses. And what you owe to Skatteverket (the Swedish IRS). The most common questions we have (and everyone we’ve talked to who run their own business).
- How much money do I have to spend?
- How much do I have to bill clients this month so I make it the next?
- How much do I owe to Skatteverket?
- Can I afford going on vacation? (usually pops-up around may)
There are also some common problems …
- Invoicing clients is a pain. We use InDesign at the moment, and let me tell you it’s not meant for it (we hear others are using Excel, Word and even Illustrator. People basically use the tools they are most comfortable with, none of them do a great job.)
- You wait until the last minute to do your paperwork whether you do it once a month or once a year.
- Once the
No one has responded yet to “Moola”